Monday, January 18, 2010

Weight Loss Journey

I am trying to loss the baby weight from my last son. I gained more weight after I had him because I was breastfeeding. The weight just kept coming and coming. It was creeping up on me. One day I looked down at the scale and it read 185. OMG that was more than when I was pregnant with Aiden. I know that I need to lose weight because high blood pressure, diabetes and heart problems run in the family. So far I have been doing some simple exercise. I do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds. It is is real nice and easy for a beginner and it works up a nice sweat. Doing this video and limiting my sweets I have lost 11 pounds so far. My goal weight is 150 and then more but for right now, 150 is what I am striving for. I know that the weight does not magically slip off but at times it is hard to find time to exercise with an active 1 year that does not like to take naps anymore. I will just keep chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment